Some say that because many people are living much longer , the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably.

This is a universial asknowledged fact that nowadays people live longer compare to last few dacedes because of improvment of technological medication and better lifestyle. Some people hold the opinion that the reason of living longer is increasing retirements among the elderly people. I strongly disagree with this statement and would like to account for both the views with my own perception in the below essay.

Multifarious points throw the light on former view. First and foremost , obviously in workplaces labour forces are more likely come up with stressfull events as well as problem with blood pressure. In other words , these diseases have huge impact on human's health.Some people claim that during the retirement senior citizens are able to forget troubles with jobs, stop thinking of earn money , they have only free time to obtain relaxtation from life and to avoid stress. Meanwhile , they have a great chance to travel all over th world, vist to another continents taste diffirent types od food. These issues likely assist to live longer without any ilnesses.

On the other hand , some people support the latter opinion. Firstly, we live in technology century with afvanced technologies which can treat illnesses that have not been solved up to now. For instance , tranfering parts of human body and cloning are incredable experience. Moreover , people are surronded by lots of information which are valuable.They have already known about eating habitats and what kinf of exercises should do which are recommended by experts. Lastly , it is fruitful for local residents to consume the best quality of comestibles which are controlled by government and examined by researchers.

In Conclusion , undoubtedly , both the views have their own significance.We can neither support nor go against either of the sides.However , I still believe that the main reasons of livivng longer which are related with my point of views

people live longer compare to last few dacedes
people live longer compared to last few decades

because of improvment of technological medication
because of the improvement of technological medication

labour forces are more likely come up with stressfull events
labour forces are more likely coming up with stressful events

vist to another continents taste diffirent types od food.
visit other continents and taste different types and food.

Sentence: This is a universial asknowledged fact that nowadays people live longer compare to last few dacedes because of improvment of technological medication and better lifestyle.
Error: universial Suggestion: universal
Error: improvment Suggestion: improvement
Error: asknowledged Suggestion: acknowledged
Error: dacedes Suggestion: decides

Sentence: First and foremost , obviously in workplaces labour forces are more likely come up with stressfull events as well as problem with blood pressure.
Error: stressfull Suggestion: stressful

Sentence: In other words , these diseases have huge impact on human's health.Some people claim that during the retirement senior citizens are able to forget troubles with jobs, stop thinking of earn money , they have only free time to obtain relaxtation from life and to avoid stress.
Error: relaxtation Suggestion: relaxation

Sentence: Meanwhile , they have a great chance to travel all over th world, vist to another continents taste diffirent types od food.
Error: od Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: diffirent Suggestion: different
Error: vist Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These issues likely assist to live longer without any ilnesses.
Error: ilnesses Suggestion: illnesses

Sentence: Firstly, we live in technology century with afvanced technologies which can treat illnesses that have not been solved up to now.
Error: afvanced Suggestion: advanced

Sentence: For instance , tranfering parts of human body and cloning are incredable experience.
Error: tranfering Suggestion: transferring
Error: incredable Suggestion: incredible

Sentence: Moreover , people are surronded by lots of information which are valuable.They have already known about eating habitats and what kinf of exercises should do which are recommended by experts.
Error: surronded Suggestion: surrounded
Error: kinf Suggestion: king

Sentence: In Conclusion , undoubtedly , both the views have their own significance.We can neither support nor go against either of the sides.However , I still believe that the main reasons of livivng longer which are related with my point of views
Error: livivng Suggestion: living

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.