Discuss the advantages and disadvatages of living and working in a foreign country.

In recent times, choosing efficient place to work or live is an issue which frequently generates a great deal of heated debate. In below essay , the both views will be accounted with pros and cons.

In our competitive society seeking suitable jobs and places to live, it can leads to leave the country and find good opportunities in foreign country. Supporters hold the opinion that living and working in another country are beneficial.

Firstly, it obvious that in developed countries offer well-paid jobs for employers who are migrants or local people. It is a best option to provide his family with financial and good opportunities if they live there.

Secondly, They also have a chance to visit different colorful , respectful areas and taste enormous type of traditional meals which are prepared in foreign country. In addition , it is best way sharing information and experiences with other people. Thus these can positive impact on human’s outlook when they come up with different people.

In contrast , opponents of working in foreign country advocate that in every country has different customs and rules. Culture shock can influence migrants as well as rules which are written in the law. Furthermore , majority of people are working far from their home and family. In this way, children grow up without their parents and influence their moral mind. What is more , whenever they return their hometown and can bring diseases with them because nowadays most of viruses come from foreign country.

All thing considered , it can be concluded that both views have their won significance . However , I firmly believe that living and working in hometown preferable for both government and individuals even though good financial options are offered by another country.

seeking suitable jobs and places to live, it can leads to leave the country and find good opportunities in foreign country.
seeking suitable jobs and places to live can lead to leave the country and find good opportunities in foreign country.

living and working in another country are beneficial.
living and working in another country is beneficial.

Firstly, it obvious that in developed countries offer well-paid jobs for employers
Firstly, it is obvious that developed countries offer well-paid jobs for employers

It is a best option
It is the best option

it is best way
it is the best way

that in every country has different customs and rules.
that every country has different customs and rules.

living and working in hometown preferable
living and working in hometown is preferable

Sentence: Thus these can positive impact on human's outlook when they come up with different people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and positive