When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Technology refers to the collection of tools such as machinery, procedure, arrangement and modification used by human. Technology is responsible to develop a country as well as their citizen. It is rapid change the life style of human being.

First of all, technology more advance and developed day by day. The growth of new techniques provides more opportunities to do a work very fast. For example, in the traditional era people were no technical skill to do any process fast as possible. Day by Day, government of a country seems that there should be some technical skill to doing fast then technology era is going to start for development.

Moreover, technology is used in the entire sector such as restaurant, hotel, schools, colleges, hospital and so on. One more use of technology to predict weather forecasting. It is very useful to set the schedule of work to do within the suitable environment just like harvesting and planting in the fields. One more thing is that using the new developed machinery is very helpful to filtration farming seeds. In the traditional time it did by the lot of man power.

Lastly, the use of modern technology destroys the traditional skill and simple life style. The lot of use of fast food is very dangerous for human health. Use of machinery is most responsible for unemployment and people have no time to meet each other in the machinery era.

Laconically, I can say that technology is basically developed living style and change the equipment device to communicate with each other. Finally, without use of technology and new techniques country have not chance to develop and their citizens have no opportunity to develop their skill.

It is rapid change the life style of human being.
It is rapidly changing the life style of human beings.
It has rapidly changed the life style of human being.

technology more advance and developed day by day
technology has more advance and developed day by day

One more use of technology to predict weather forecasting.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

country have not chance to develop
countries have no chance to develop

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.