When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Countries have mostly focus on the technology to their development and really attention about it improvement. I strongly agreed that technology is very important to produce better production rather than handmade production.

Nowadays, technology has used in every sector such as military, hospital, college and so on. Furthermore, modern weapons and other radar system used by the military that is also protect us from the country’s enemy. Moreover, technology is also used to manufacturing any kind of product for better than handmade. Besides, we find out the history of developed countries there had technology used in huge amount that is causes for their development. In addition, items that made by the machinery stable in the market with affordable cost. Workers are not able to do same work that is performed by machines.

In other words, some people of the country have survived to alive their traditional skill but there have to seen that some works are only doing by the skilled worker. On that time machines have failed to do that work. For example, some traditional chef has no used the modern machines such as grinder, electronic oven and so on. Besides, computer graphics program have no ability to develop painting that is compete with the painting made by handmade. There are many people that are extremely like handmade product.

Laconically, I can say that in the modern world technology is more advance and there have no space for handmade product. It is better for us as well as country development there should be a lot of use of technology and spend more money on new research.

Countries have mostly focus on the technology
Countries have mostly focused on the technology

and really attention about it improvement
and real attention about its improvement

that is also protect us from the country’s enemy.
that is also protecting us from the country’s enemy.

that is causes for their development.
that is the causes for their development.

have survived to alive their traditional skill
have survived to live in their traditional skills

is more advance
is more advanced

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.