“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Many mechanisms to be applied to acquire a success. Everybody chooses different way to acquire success. hard work is process to acquire success. While there are chances to success if they are having luck, there is also good reason why hard work might benefit to acquire a success. I disagree that luck has nothing to do with success.

For obtaining a success is not easily accessible. Many ways to acquire a success at life which is hard work. Some people think hard work are aimed principally to acquire success in life and career. Hard work becomes us to have capacity for advance and our potential to boost in any field that makes to acquire a good job. For instance, a person works in a big company; he starts the job only as employee, because of that hard work several years. Therefore, he becomes a director. They will have chance to acquire many experiences with hard work. This it becomes quite to acquire gain in the end.

On the other hand, some people believe that to get success is not only about hard work, but luck also important. For instance, it would be really hard to keep stay in one of professions like singer without having a luck. Many singers cannot survive and they being eliminate from competition in music industry because they do not have luck. Therefore, find job that suitable with luck. The only time a person can claim that luck is more important than work when he reflects on his own success. Because of that, the great man then becomes even greater.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments for chance to success if they are having hard work, but can also luck beneficial to acquire a success.

Many mechanisms to be applied to acquire a success.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Everybody chooses different way to acquire success. hard work is process to acquire success.
Everybody chooses different ways to acquire success. hard work is a process to acquire success.

For obtaining a success is not easily accessible.
For obtaining a success,it is not easily accessible.

Many ways to acquire a success at life which is hard work.

Sentence: Many singers cannot survive and they being eliminate from competition in music industry because they do not have luck.
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being

Sentence: In conclusion, there are convincing arguments for chance to success if they are having hard work, but can also luck beneficial to acquire a success.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to luck and beneficial