Which one do you choose when the child makes a mistake, giving strict rules or let them do whatever they want.

Some people believe that the successful is determined by how their parents take them care since children days. Once they made a mistake, people agree what actions should they take, give strict rules or allow what they do. There are many consideration how parent respons against children’s mistake. I would argue that, strict rules are needed to educate children purely for their goodness.

Firstly, it is generally agreed that wealth and successful people admit that they were educated by tightly strict rules by their parents. When they were children, a number of rules obtain to make everything line up in order. We cannot imagine how the children are going to be if they were given autonomy by themselves. For instance, what food they eat, what school they attend, where playground they run. That is why discipline is needed to educate children either they did mistakes or not in any purpose. Secondly, some people regret why they lived in comfort and lose rules by their parent. When they are aged, they struggle by how hard the world is. Some parents nurture their children toughly to prohibit them to be defenceless. While it continues in the future, they would struggle when they face tough situation. We do not know what would happen in the childern’s future life. This condition must be prepared to the worst anticipation. That is why strict rules are needed to make children prevent surrender in life.

For the reasons mention above, it seems to me that children are more likely to be succesful in their future life if they teach by using strict rules.

the successful is determined by how their parents take them care
the success is determined by how their parents take care of them

since children days.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and days

either they did mistakes or not in any purpose.

Sentence: There are many consideration how parent respons against children's mistake.
Error: respons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some parents nurture their children toughly to prohibit them to be defenceless.
Error: defenceless Suggestion: defenseless

Sentence: For the reasons mention above, it seems to me that children are more likely to be succesful in their future life if they teach by using strict rules.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

para 1: introduction
para 2: argument 1
para 3: argument 2
para 4: argument 3
para 5: conclusion