Playing games is fun only when you win do you agree or disagree with statement

Playing games is fun only when you win. do you agree or disagree with statement.

Playing game is a way to take away stres, exercise, and improve your skill. However some people agree that winning of playing games give them abolutely fun and others say that they play games not only for win bot also for fun. Although people have their arguments about this, i believe that playing games give you fun whether you win or not.

One of the First thing to note, the cheerful on the games is not based on the result. But the process along time playing games. No matter win or lose, people who enjoy play games would learn new things everytime they play. For instance, once somebody lose on a game they probably repeat the same mistake. It gives new experiences.

The other benefit to play a game is giving you adrenalin experiences. Play means nothing without do exercisefor instance, playing badminton Give less of stres and relax our body and mind. That is why games give us not only fun but also healthful.

It is generally agreed that games are about friends, happiness, and pleasure. To be honest, some people spend their free time to go out together. Playing games together is one of the option for them to fill the emptiness. It would make them delight and fun. None of the games were made to make things turn out bad. So, playing games means friends, hapiness, and fun.

Nothing such fun as playing games. Though it means nothing without getting something from it. Many games give us some life’s lesson such as patience, knowledge, skill, and sportivity. We could differ which people more patience between sportsman or not. They learn not only knowledges, but also strategies.

To conclude, although many people said that games are waste time, there are many benefits we could take from playing games. No matter you win or lose, game give you incredible things in life.

winning of playing games give them abolutely fun
winning of playing games gives them absolutely fun

playing games give you fun
playing games gives you fun

One of the First thing to note
One of the First things to note

Sentence: No matter win or lose, people who enjoy play games would learn new things everytime they play.
Description: The fragment matter win or is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace win with verb, past tense

Sentence: For instance, once somebody lose on a game they probably repeat the same mistake.
Description: The fragment somebody lose on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lose with verb, past tense

Sentence: Play means nothing without do exercisefor instance, playing badminton Give less of stres and relax our body and mind.
Description: The fragment badminton Give less is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Many games give us some life's lesson
Many games give us some life lessons

Sentence: No matter you win or lose, game give you incredible things in life.
Description: The fragment game give you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: Playing game is a way to take away stres, exercise, and improve your skill.
Error: stres Suggestion: stress

Sentence: However some people agree that winning of playing games give them abolutely fun and others say that they play games not only for win bot also for fun.
Error: bot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: abolutely Suggestion: absolutely

Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: stres Suggestion: stress
Error: exercisefor Suggestion: exerciser

Sentence: So, playing games means friends, hapiness, and fun.
Error: hapiness Suggestion: happiness

Sentence: Many games give us some life's lesson such as patience, knowledge, skill, and sportivity.
Error: sportivity Suggestion: No alternate word