Which one do you choose when the child makes a mistake, giving strict rules or let them do whatever they want.

Nowadays, people believe that the succesful of a person determine how their parents take them care since child days. Once they made mistake, people agree what action should they do, give strict rules or allow what they did. There are some determination why the parent respons against children’s mistake. In my opinion, in case of children make mistake, strict rules are needed to educate children purely for their goodness when they grow up.

Firstly it is generaly agreed that wealth and succesful people admit that they were educated by tight strict rules by their parents. When they were child, a number of rules obtain to make everything line up in order. We cannot imagine how the children is going to be if they were given autonomy by themself. That is why dicipline is needed to educate children whether they did mistakes or not, to make everything keep in line.

Secondly, children need lots of encouragement from their parents. Including some rules. The parents definitely try to create several rules or strict rules that appropriate for Children to grow them up well. By giving strict rules in home environment, it makes Children habitually with rules and it makes them experienced. So Children with strict rules would keep themselves by kind of mistakes in the future. Some rules were made nothing other than for goodness in the future.

Thirdly, some people regret why they lived in comfort and loose rules by their parent. When they aged, they struggled by how hard the world is. Some parents nurture their child toughly to prohibit the Children to be a crying baby. While it continues in the future, they would struggle when they face serious problems. That is why strict rules are needed to make children prevent surrender in life.

To conclude, one of the joys being a parent is watching the child’s character develop well. No other than parents educate their children with strict rules to make them trouble in the end. Allowing what they want would give them some ease but it ends terribly. So rules do not mean limit, but let them do whatever they want to do with some rules.

Sentence: Nowadays, people believe that the succesful of a person determine how their parents take them care since child days.
Description: The fragment person determine how is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace determine with verb, past tense

When they were child,
When they were children,

in case of children make mistake,
in case of children who make mistake,

how the children is going to be
how the children are going to be

and loose rules by their parent.
and lose rules by their parents.

one of the joys being a parent is watching the child’s character develop well.
one of the joys being a parent is watching the child’s character to develop well.

When they aged,
When they are aged,

Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: There are some determination why the parent respons against children's mistake.
Error: respons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Firstly it is generaly agreed that wealth and succesful people admit that they were educated by tight strict rules by their parents.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful
Error: generaly Suggestion: generally

Sentence: We cannot imagine how the children is going to be if they were given autonomy by themself.
Error: themself Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: That is why dicipline is needed to educate children whether they did mistakes or not, to make everything keep in line.
Error: dicipline Suggestion: discipline