Big salary is much more important than job satisfaction Do you agree or disagree

Big salary is much more important than job satisfaction. Do you agree or disagree?

It is often argue that it is more advantageous to choose a job with high wage even if it doesn’t appeal to you at all. I completely disagree with this opinion and think that job satisfaction is more important than salary.
One good reason to hold this point of view is that job satisfaction gives people a sense of fulfillment that no money can guarantee. Even if someone is earning a high salary, but feels intend and compromised with his consience, he won’t enjoy his life. While perusing one’s interests will always bring pleasure and a feeling of satisfaction. For example, a lot of famous reseachers made their career choices, not because of appealing wage, but because they were passionate about science. That is why more important to choose the kind of work that makes you happy than to look only at a high salary.

Another point to consider is that doing what you like keeps you motivated and therefore leads to career growth. In other words, there is a strong relationship between job satisfaction and productivity. People who love their jobs can easily excel in their fields of work and achieve better results than those, who put the salary in the first place. For instance, Henry Miller decided to leave his everyday job despite a good wage and ventured to become a writer. And often enduring years of ups and downs, he becomes one of the most famous and well-paid authors of the twentieth century. Thus, he advantages of job that keep you satisfied outweigh the drawback of the low salary in a long – term perspective.

To conclude, I strongly believe that job satisfaction is more beneficial than the high salary because it makes people happy and motivated.