College degrees and success

College degrees and success ….

Being considered the best way to succeed, higher education has been well-respected by the public for decades. While recent years many people claim that college certification is not a remedy anymore. For my perspective, with the revolution of civilization, there're various ways to become a successful man, but if you define success as building a life with decent job and stable income, entering university may not be the exclusive way, but the most reliable one.

People hold the point that one can still achieve success without going to university apt to take Bill Gates as their instance, but they barely talk about the fact that Bill Gates had perfectly proved himself qualified to enter one of the top universities on this planet, not to mention he was born into a family with great wealth and strong social relationships.

Undoubtedly, the vast majority of us are not the selected fortunate sons born with innate superiority. We must make every effort to obtain a praised life, including but not limited to completing college education. Admittedly, degrade against higher education emerged in recent years is not unreasonable. With the popularization of higher education, university graduates or above are getting increasingly commonplace which made college degrees no longer a critical superiority. Under this circumstance, college degree has proved to be an essential requirement instead – having a college degree may not be an advantage, but it's obviously a weakness not owning it.

In conclusion, it's true that acquiring a college degree certainly cannot lead to a decent life, but it can win yourself more chips in the evaluation system of modern commercial corporations indeed. For most of our general public, attending university still remains a reliable solution to achieve success.