Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately.Do you agree or disagree?

Hakodate's picture

Opinions are divided as to whether troublesome school students should be separated from other students. In my opinion, it would be definitely make the matters worse if the student are isolated.

There are several reasons why I would argue against isolating problematic school student from other student. Firstly, dividing the misbehaved students into a separate group will turn them into even more stubborn students and this will make it very difficult for teachers to control them. Secondly, school students who are gathered as the same problem will lose interest and enthusiasm in their studies, because they all have the similar behaviors, dislike studying. Consequently, student' performance would be negatively affected by the unsuitable solution as they will feel that they are left out. Finally, I believe that teenagers students would not be able to change for the better because there are no positive role models for them to look at and learn from.

On the other hand, it does not mean that schools should ignore and allow the bad influence difficult students have on the learning environment. I believe that the problem is better tackled using strict discipline and clear code of conduct since students are still able to learn from their mistakes. For example, if any student constantly disrupts the lesson or his classmates, he will be suspended from school for a period of time and not separated. By doing so, disruptive students will not lose their self-esteem and shut themselves from other people.

Therefore, I’m convinced that a clear set of rules about acceptable behavior will allow naughty students to grow up to be good adults.