Few people devote time to hobbies nowadays Say why you think this is the case and what effects this has on the individual and the society in general

Few people devote time to hobbies nowadays. Say why you think this is the case and what
effects this has on the individual and the society in general.

A hobby is a way to spend spare time constructively and creatively. From historical ages, people engage themselves to learn a new skill or art or play game in their spare time. However, it is observed today that few people pursue their hobbies. This essay will analyse what are the reason for the same and its impact on individual and society.

With advent of technology and electronic equipments lot of entertainment options are available. Lot of social networking sties, TV and FM radio channels are present to spend free time. For example people love to browse on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram r...

As public is glued to TV and mobiles, they are performing less physical activities which results to lot of health issues
As public is glued to TV and mobiles, they are performing less physical activities, which results to lot of health issues

hobby is definitely is an important means
hobby is definitely an important means