In the future nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

In the future, nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying.
What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Recently,as it has became easier to access to Internet than ever, people wrangle that in the near future, books and newspaper will no longer be their preferences due to the unlimited number of documents online. Personally, while I accept that this appeas to be logical, I believe that traditional ways of reading should not be replaced.

On the one hand, printed papers would disappear if readers opt for the online versions – which call for no charge and also mobile. First, people would obviously choose the free files before the ones with fixed price. This is the fundamental tendancy of every individuals, espeacially when the online news and books are ubiquitous. Moreover, considering the alarming rate of deforestation in various parts of the world to serve different purposes, mainly to produce papers, reading every documents on websites is environmentally friendly. Imagine the whole world go to the Internet to keep themselves updated instead of buying newspaper or books, the woodland could be safe from the brink of extinction. Last but not least, by a few clicks, readers could be given a huge amount of news which is updated continuously every single minutes. This gesture is simple but it saves them a lot of time and effort. With all the benefits mentioned, getting exposed to the state-of-the-art technology is apparently beneficial for every aspect of our life, ranging from saving time to preserving the nature.

On the other hand, reading online would not be the most brilliant idea to replace printed papers. Although the Internet is not uncommon nowadays, numerous of senior citizens are still technophobe. They barely know how to access to any website as well as make wise choice of which article to read. In return, they choose to attach to the conventional way of updating what is happening around them by purchasing newspaper on the street or order it daily. In addition, people would easily be bombarded as the quantities of information is not only enormous but some of them contains deceiving purposes. As a result, printed newspaper is a go-to option since it is carefully inspected before publishing.

In conclusion, while reading online is eligible for the young people, printed books and newspaper remain advantagous for the elderly. Hence, none of them should be replaced by the other as they play different roles in our society.