Growth of Artificial Intelligence and Human Resource Management

Since past few years the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robots has increased rapidly everywhere. Machines can be used to complete myriad tasks in the house as well as in offices. Human Resource Management sector is also in the current buzz nowadays. I believe that both the fields have their positives and negatives.
The use of machines in our daily activities has turned out to be human efforts and time saving. For example, the use of washing machines, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners have helped us use the leisure time to spend with our family, or for fun activities , or for the enhancements of our skills, etc. The technological advancements and developments in the Artificial Intelligence sector has given rise to automated equipments, in order to lessen the human effort, for example, the invention of automatically driven cars, Virtual Reality video games, etc. This has also led to increase in job availability for those who have interest in working in automation frameworks. There are various supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms which fall under AI, such as Hidden Markov Model, Neural networks. Neural Networks has led to preparation of a huge data set in order to train the robots to work for and act like humans, thus saving the time.
It would be inappropriate to being oblivious to the fact that with the rise of automation and AI, people are avoiding physical tasks, eventually leading to health problems and obesity. Earlier, when people used to do their household tasks on their own, like washing clothes, cleaning, dusting, that time, they used to be fit and active to the physical activity performed.
The motto of Human Resource Managers is to increase the productivity of the employees and make the execution process smooth, in order to yield better outputs for the customer satisfaction. This filed has been growing rapidly day by day, and people have been cooperating with them too. Human Resource activities involve – Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee appraisal, Employee Performance Management, etc.
In conclusion, I believe that Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources Management are immensely growing everyday.