In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

Harshani's picture

In many schools, there are several rules and regulations to monitor the student behavior in order to inculcate good manners in them but nowadays they are distressed about the etiquettes of their students may be because of several reasons like the language they use to communicate among themselves is not polite or the way they respond to the teachers when asked something is rude. One effort teachers can put is to ensure that they should be given enough punishment for their behavior.

As far as causes are concerned, there are numerous reasons like the abusive language they use may be learnt from somewhere else after school hours or they might not be knowing what is right and wrong as they are kids. To add on, they learn and try to imitate, as they are unaware that the act is bad. Next, parents at home are not taking care of their child and so he may get attracted to several other activities causing harm to his life.so, these may be the reasons for their behavior at school.

On the other hand, there are solutions like telling them the difference between good and bad and also teachers should have patience and give them enough time to understand their mistakes. The ultimate solution would be punishing the child or threatening them that they should face certain consequences if their behavior is bad. Parents should also be educated in such a way that they should watch the student at home not leaving the complete responsibility on teachers.

Finally, there are causes for such behavior which they can overcome with certain effort and teachers should be friendly with students and convince them accordingly.n drawbacks with this way of growth.