Marry before or after the age of 30

Marry before or after the age of 30

A marriage is a quite sensitive topic for some people. Some people choose to get their marriage before the age of 30 but some other people choose to get their marriage after the age of 30. There are many reasons which following the statement of each person. Although there are an unwritten rules which is develop inside our culture, but the choice that everybody has made is depends on the situation and condition each person. A person can go and do that unwritten culture or they just obey it nowadays.

When some people decide to choose to get their marriages before the age of 30, there are some reason which following it. First, some people might wants to get a good carrier before they build a family, which is must many responsible they have to do. For example, if they decide to marrying someone when they are not ready to build a foundation for the family, it would be useless and the family might be would end with the divorces or conflict between the couple. Second, some people might think that they are still young enough and want to have fun just like their environment. For example, when an environment of young people inside the same boat, they will think that they want to play and have fun with their friend first before with the family.

In my opinion, I prefer to get married before the age of 30. There are some reasons which following my opinion. First, I’m a Javanese girl, who was grown up with the Javanese unwritten culture that I have said previously. That unwritten culture said that a girl should have been getting her marriage before the age of 30. Furthermore a girl who has not get the marriage after the age of 30 will be too old to get a kid because the body would not as healthy as when they are in a younger age. All of these reasons show that get the marriage before the age of 30 would be the best option to do.

Sentence: There are many reasons which following the statement of each person.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and following

Sentence: Although there are an unwritten rules which is develop inside our culture, but the choice that everybody has made is depends on the situation and condition each person.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and develop
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and depends

Sentence: When some people decide to choose to get their marriages before the age of 30, there are some reason which following it.

Sentence: First, some people might wants to get a good carrier before they build a family, which is must many responsible they have to do.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to might and wants

Sentence: There are some reasons which following my opinion.

Sentence: All of these reasons show that get the marriage before the age of 30 would be the best option to do.
Description: The fragment that get the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense