More and more young children have mobile phone Some people say it is a good thing for them while others say it is a bad thing What is your opinion

More and more young children have mobile phone. Some people say it is a good thing for them, while others say it is a bad thing. What is your opinion?

In the present age, mobile phone is playing an increasingly important role in our lives. The issue of whether or not young kids should have their own cell phones has sparked a considerable debate. While some parents claim that having a personal mobile phone is conducive to their children, those opponents contend that it would bring harm to the kids. I am going to examine this question from both points of view and try to reach a conclusion.

On one side of the argument there are parents who argue that having a personal cellular phone has negative effects on children. The main reason for believing this is that when kids getting a cell phone, which could lead to social isolation problems to them, For example, when children spend too much time on using their mobile devices, which can take time away from social activities such as playing outside with friends, eating dinner together with families. Cell phone time also takes away from participating in sports, music, art or other activities that allow them meet more people and develop their social and interpersonal skills.

On the other hand, there are numerous of advantages for young kids getting their own devices. The primary one is security. It is necessary for children having a phone to contact their parents or guardian in case of emergencies. Moreover, having a mobile device, especially a smart phone, helps kid to learn in a lot of different ways. They are able to learn about technology, which includes how to use the mobile phone and how to use apps. Phones can access online courses and lessons which can be provided in fun ways for children to learn. Additionally it may even sometimes be possible to do homework on a phone and send it to the teacher.

In conclusion, I believe that holding a private phone can be beneficial to kids in some dangerous circumstance and learning, but only when their parents set a limitation to ensure kids do not overuse their phones.

is that when kids getting a cell phone, which could lead to social isolation problems to them,
is that when kids are getting a cell phone, it could lead to social isolation problems to them,

when children spend too much time on using their mobile devices, which can take time away from social activities such as playing outside with friends, eating dinner together with families.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2 //This is a serious grammar error