Nowadays people are living longer and some believe that this can contribute to people s development What are the causes of this change Is it a positive or negative phenomenon

Nowadays people are living longer and some believe that this can contribute to people’s development. What are the causes of this change? Is it a positive or negative phenomenon?

These days, people are enjoying longer life with the help of education and in medical advancement. People are developing quickly with the unlimited resources available to help in this terms. In this essay, I would like to further discuss into the reasons of this change and I certainly accord that this is a positive development for our community.

There are manifold points that contributed to the secret of living longer due to people's development. First and foremost, education is the main contribution factor. Our society has been focusing on the importance of education as this teaches and nurture us regarding the way of healthy living. For instance, schools has been emphasizing on balanced diet intake in canteens to encourage children to consume more fruit and vegetables. With the understanding of basic dietary nutrition intake, community member gain benefit by being able to live a longer life with balanced lifestyle. Secondly, medical and technology advancement also inculcate in longer lifespan of human as vaccines are developed to cure ailments. For example, in ancient times, polio disease were thought to be incurable and deadly. However, with the help of medical research and technology, polio vaccine were developed in 1980s and were able to cure many that was infected.

This is certainly a positive situation for us as the combination of education, medical and technology has been fruitful to our community. Elderly were able to enjoy longer life and witness the birth of their next generation. In current society, many refer their elderly as the golden generation as they will be able to educate their future generation with their lifetime experiences. History is a very important lesson in life that teaches us to make wise decisions. Furthermore, with the development of medical sectors, juveniles who are sick from health ailments have higher chances to recover and live to the see wonders of the world. For example, unlucky newborns with heart diseases can undergo heart surgery to recover which cannot be done in ancient times due to lack of understanding in medical development.

In conclusion, living longer can indubitably contributes to people's development. With the society emphasism in healthy lifestyle, it would be seen that people will continue to benefits from this.

Sentence: People are developing quickly with the unlimited resources available to help in this terms.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and terms

Sentence: However, with the help of medical research and technology, polio vaccine were developed in 1980s and were able to cure many that was infected.
Description: The fragment able to cure is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: With the society emphasism in healthy lifestyle, it would be seen that people will continue to benefits from this.
Error: emphasism Suggestion: emphasis

Sentence Length SD: 5.714 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.