Essay topics: One should only use enough money to fulfill their needs and rest should be given to needy. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
It is good old saying that" Money is not everything but everything needs money". Money is like a power. It can change life of individuals. This particular topic asserts that after fulfill one's basic needs: food, shelter, clothing ; should everyone donates rest of money they have? I am totally agree with the statement. And shall explore the same from various aspects in the following paragraphs.
To begin with, if we donates money to a needy person after fulfill our needs. It will lead to increase in country's economic growth. Obviously, a country is considered as a developed nation as well as strong nation. It boost up not only in one sector but in many sectors such as education, industrialization, modernisation, as well as decrease in crime rates. A good epitome of this could be a survey was conducted by delhi association claimed that about 60% of people in India lives under poverty level and helpless.
Probing ahead, there are some antagonists who believe that when every person's have equal amount of money there is not any discrimination among poor and rich people. Each and every person easily reach level upto poverty. As result of It, they all could have same rights as well as use rights properly and make their lives more comfortable. To illustrate It, our prime minister also started trust about discrimination of status among both type of people: rich, poor.
In the conclusion, as we have seen that there are lots of answer to this question but I believe that it's responsibility of every individuals to donate money to needy person. Because money is first and foremost need of person but instead of it, good heart is counted as on the Ist position.
- The given diagram shows the natural water purification system. (56)
- The cost of international travel is decreasing and tourism is increasing in many countries. what are the advantages and disadvantages of the trend of tourism for countries? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowle (73)
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of High School programs (for example working for charity improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree? (73)
- The maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. (78)
- Some people find it very difficult to speak in public or to give a presentation before an audience. Do you think public skill is really important? Give reasons. Some people say public speaking should be taught at school. Do you agree or disagree. (61)
- In some countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This Trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. Agree or disagree. (56)
- In some countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. Do you agree or disagree? (56)
- The graph below shows the acid level in mouth from consumption of sugar and honey. Eating sweet foods produces acid in the mouth, which can cause tooth decay. (High acid levels are measured by low pH values). (73)
- In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting University studies. discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. (73)
- The diagram below show some principles of house design for cool and for warm climates. (84)