The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts show the revenue sources and expenditures of a US charity in 2016.

Overall, this charity gets the majority of its money from donated food and spends most of it on program services.

In terms of revenue sources, the highest charity’s income came from donated food, with 86.6%. Ranked second were community contributions, which accounted for just over one-fifth of the total revenue sources, followed by a couple of percent in program revenue. The income from investment as well as government were equally at 0.2% and 0.4% in other.

In terms of expenditures, 95.8% of total money was spent on program services, which made it the largest expenditure compared to others. The number of money for fundraising was 2.6%, which is 1% higher than that in magaement and general. One interesting thing is that the income was slightly higher than the expenditure, at around 350 dollars.