Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime Others however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment D

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Punishments for each type of crime should be fixed carefully. Besides that, there are many opinions supprorting this idea, and also against fixed punishments.
On the one hand, punishments should be offer for each type of crime to protect our lives. Punishments should be increased as crime levels from easy to hard. Crime who affecting on their social must be accepted penalty which law required.
However,we may argue that the circumstances and the motivation for commiting it of crimes to determine reasonably punishments. It’s not because they crimed deliberately, they forced to do it because their circumstances.
So I personal think that we should be required punishments for crimes as levels and also considered their motivation to determine penalty for them. Be a humane and compassionate society.