Some people say that individuals who make a lot of money are the most successful Others think that those who contribute to society like scientists and teachers are more successful Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

Some people say that individuals who make a lot of money are the most successful. Others think that those who contribute to society like scientists and teachers are more successful. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

Many argue that people who contribute significantly to society like scientists and teachers are more successful than the affluent. From my perspective, although earning a vast amount of money is a sign of success, worldwide influencers should be evaluated in a higher position.
On the one hand, wealth allows an individual to enjoy their life to the fullest. To be more precise, most material things and the best available services can be bought when a person has financial freedom. For example, only an extremely prosperous can think of space tourism – the one that remains a dream of the lifetime for others. Unlike the earlier years, people now are highly appreciated because of the money they possess. An example can be seen in Indian society, a girl is called successful if she gets a well-connected husband and family. Even if a girl is not beautiful but her parents are millionaires, she will be able to find herself a man for marriage without any difficulty. On the other hand, others are of the opinion that the social value which the intellectual such as scientists and teachers enjoy can hardly be bought with money. To be more specific, the services and contributions of these people are considered invaluable in society and can hardly be measured in terms of money. For instance, teachers bring a considerable amount of knowledge to many generations and create the basis for the success of any person in society. Similarly, scientists benefit society by innovations that are either critical like vaccine inventions or progressive like 5G technology that they came up with. Thus, the level of success they enjoy should be held above the affluent.
By way of conclusion, people should recognize and respect those who roll in a large amount of money. Nevertheless, I believe that the efforts and contributions of people such as scientists and teachers are much more worth considering.