There has been some controversy about the practice of companies in wealthy countries outsourcing labor to countries where wages are lower.What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages of this practice?
Outsourcing is a common phenomenon in the modern world. Companies in wealthy countries outsource labor to countries where workers do these jobs in lower salary. Companies outsource some work owing to majority of work and also some work needs to be realised by professionals in different countries.
The U.S, Japan are the countries which use outsourcing labor. China, India and so on are the countries that do outsourcing labor. As each phenomenon, outsourcing has not only advantages, but also disadvantages.
To begin with advantages, we should remark that outsourcing labor helps big comp...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- These days everyone seems to have more possessions(e.g. computers, cars, mobile phones, etc) Our strong desire to own these things is making us less aware of important personal qualities such as kindness and concern for others. Do you agree or disagree? 77
- Individuals can do nothing to change society. Any new developments can only be brought about by governments and large institutions. How far do you agree or disagree? 93
- The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life. 65
- The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed. 75
- In many places, large chain stores are taking over the marketplace, making it impossible for small businesses to compete with them. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this situation? 90
companies gives some
companies give some
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.5 out of 9
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 21 15
No. of Words: 294 350
No. of Characters: 1484 1500
No. of Different Words: 154 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.141 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.048 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.767 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 99 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 81 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 62 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 54 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 4.731 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.476 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.314 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.517 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.11 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5