Happiness is considered very important in life.
Why is it difficult to define?
What factors are important in achieving happiness?
Happiness is very indispensable in our life. Chiefly because, this feeling is an incentive for our life and we try to do diverse activities in order to be happy.
To begin with, happiness is an abstract existence like each feeling. Therefore, to identify this feeling is very difficult for us. To my way of thinking, the first reason of this difficulty is that, each person has diverse character which entails various thoughts related with happiness. For one thing, for a greedy person happiness means wealth, a wide range of possessions, money and for a hard-working person this feeling is got when he succeeds in his work or education, for an ill person happiness is reached, if he attains his health and so on.
As regards factors being necessary for attaining happiness, from my perspective, a great deal of factors are able to be seen. Unfortunately, sometimes people do not want to take some factors for granted being the source of happiness, even if they own these factors such as happy family, kind-hearted friends, health, success in work life, etc. Thus, in case we are surrounded by our family, supported by faithful friends in disappointing moments or hard situations, have abilities like hearing, noticing the beauties of the world, talking, smelling, walking on our feet, taking something via our healthy hands, it means that we are happy.
To sum up, i realize that, to be a human, open our eyes as a healthy one and breathe every day are our main happiness, that mostly are not considered like happiness. As a consequence, let us be grateful to our God for our happiness given by God and try to achieve next sources of this abstract existence.
- In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. 70
- The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest? 80
- The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed. 75
- Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. 80
- The charts below show information about consumer decisions regarding mobile phone purchases in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons. 70
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 11 15
No. of Words: 284 350
No. of Characters: 1331 1500
No. of Different Words: 160 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.105 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.687 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.698 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 94 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 79 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 47 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 36 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.818 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 20.762 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.636 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.387 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.62 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.213 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5