AS the world becomes technologically advanced computers are replacing more and more jobs describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers and discuss at least one problem that may result GIVE reason for your answer and include any relevan

AS the world becomes technologically advanced computers are replacing more and more jobs .

describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers , and discuss at least one problem that may result .

GIVE reason for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience write at least 250 words.

Frank Herbert's words "Technology is both a tool for helping humans and destroying them. It is the paradox of our times which we are compelled to face." echo one of the greatest fears of the modern society – will the human-run jobs be replaced by robots and AI in a more technologically advanced world ? And seeing the trend as of today , it can be safely predicted that society's worst fears are coming true .

In today's ultramodernised society , where our lives are practically controlled by gadgets and gizmos , our professions are also moving towards automation and Artificial intelligence. It is predicted that by 2030 , 675 million people will have to change their usual jobs. Countries like India may be seeing downsizing in many sectors of the industry. As per reports . due to automation severe job losses will be prevalent in the Mining operations , Insurance claims office, maintenance of cars and aircraft , grocery stores amongst others. The Government offices of the likes of filing of RTO, registration of number plates , filling of Income Tax will also experience a plummet in labor. For example, when Delhi closed all RTO offices causing many helpers , peon to lose their jobs. As a result of this massive paradigm shift , a major section of the society will be unemployed. This section of educated middle class , will enter the poor strata of the society. This will result in rise in antisocial activities , causing crime rates to rise. This will adversely affect the nation as these persons do not contribute to the GDP of the nation and will soon be a burden for the nation. The growth curve would be a K-shaped with poor getting poorer and rich richer.

So , moving towards a technologically advanced world is the need of the hour and this will include a shift from human to AI but this transition must be effected by lessening the heavy price on the head of the common man for that all sections of the society must cooperate.