Essay topics: Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do this. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
We have two different perspectives who should train immature for recycling waste . On the one hand, people believe that children need to be taught by parents how to save the enviroment in part of natural resources. On the scond hand, others argue that immature should learn it while attending school. Actually, both sides have vital role for increasing children's awareness with regards to natural resources.
To beging, children grow up on things that they have learnt during childhood, either by their parents or at schools. As a consequence, we tend to believe that children should learn these basic things in life about how to save the enviroment from destruction by reducing waste items. Teaching them how to segregate materials according each concept. For example, parents who care about how to have a clean environment, they should have a different container to each category, such as; one trash pin for empty glass bottles, and one for plastic containers, and other for iron items. In this process, their awareness about recycling waste will be increased, they can also watch them if they throw in the right area. In case, they did not pin it in the right place, they would inform to take it out and throw it again into the proper container. In addition, parents should enlighten them about the benefit of recycling of waste, and passive consequences which it may lead to climate change in the future , if we would not be aware about waste, informing them that it could be resued again by companies to make it again, so that it can be used by human in the future, as it will help avoid global warming. Knowing, parents should encourage their children not buy unnecessary items to alleviate from wastage.
While school has an essential part in turning children to the right direction. As It should have courses included to its curriculum about the nature, and how to protect it from devestating. It can add clear pictures to the course about recycling of waste. Furthermore, it should increase awareness of children and teaching them about how unnecssary items could affect earth's nature. However, education has power in affecting on children's mind to have positive thoughts toward earth, and what kind of methods or strategies can be taken to avoid climate change in the future.
In brief, schools and parents should have perfect tactics to children guidance, and the benefits of recycling waste.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)