Essay topics: Education is not a luxury, but a basic human right and as such should be free for everyone irrespective of personal wealth.
Do you agree or disagree?
It is argue that education is not an element of lavishness, and it should be dealt with charge free as a fundamental life principle regardless of individual possession. It is agree that people’s indispensable living rule learning should be liberated disregard of private properties and not an item of extravagance. This essay will discuss first the no cost schooling can change parents’ awareness and secondly the fact that learner could break the social status barrier.
All parents are not conceiving same attention about education. Some of them believe that their offspring could develop in life to concentrate other business rather than going to school. When it becomes charge free, parents with such thought will re-asses their choice even though they are rich. For instance, Bangladesh government took the decision full free tuition fee for women primary and high school and the reap benefits is literacy rate bring up 50% to 70% within two decades.
Society has yet to accept that fancy educational provision available only for affluent family’s children. Recent statistics shows that 15% young people drop of their study because of such believe that they cannot appear appropriate educational service compare to their social economical condition. Government policy should prevailed such believe by generating analogous educational process for all as human essential living right.
In conclusion, I agree with the opinion that the expenditure of education system should be cost free as living right without consideration of personal ownership, because it has benefit for changing mindset of society and resolve communal distinction.
- Some people believe school children should be given multiple short vacations, while others believe they should get one long vacation. Give the advantages of both and express your own point of view. (75.5)
- Nowadays parents put too much pressure on their children to succeed.What is the reason for doing this?Is this a negative or positive development? (73)
- Although many people value their public parks, this space could be better used for other purposes such as residential areas for the ever growing population or to develop business and boost economies.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this? (61)
- Human activity has had a negative impact on plants and animals around the world. Some people think that this cannot be changed, while others believe actions can be taken to bring about a change.Discuss both and give your opinion. (61)
- Some people think that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience.Do you think that educated people are the most valuable for society?What kinds of skills can people learn through experience that can benefit s (73)
- The role of education is to prepare children for the modern world. Schools should cut art and music out of the curriculum so that children can focus on useful subjects such as information technology. To what extent do you agree? (73)
- Some people believe that children should not be given homework every day, while others believe that they must get homework every day in order to be successful at school. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. (61)
- For centuries, important parts of education have remained such as reading, writing and maths. With the advent of computers, some people think that computer skill be made as a fourth skill to be added to the list. To what extent do you agree? (78.5)
- Many people believe that having a fixed punishment for all crimes is more efficient.What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a fixed punishment? (61)
- Many criminals commit further crimes as soon as they released fromPrison. What do you think are the causes of this? What possible solutions can you suggest? (67)