Essay topics: Education is not a luxury, but a basic human right and as such should be free for everyone irrespective of personal wealth.
Do you agree or disagree?
It is argue that education is not an element of lavishness, and it should be dealt with charge free as a fundamental life principle regardless of individual possession. It is agree that people’s indispensable living rule learning should be liberated disregard of private properties and not an item of extravagance. This essay will discuss first the no cost schooling can change parents’ awareness and secondly the fact that learner could break the social status barrier.
All parents are not conceiving same attention about education. Some of them believe that their offspring could develop in life to concentrate other business rather than going to school. When it becomes charge free, parents with such thought will re-asses their choice even though they are rich. For instance, Bangladesh government took the decision full free tuition fee for women primary and high school and the reap benefits is literacy rate bring up 50% to 70% within two decades.
Society has yet to accept that fancy educational provision available only for affluent family’s children. Recent statistics shows that 15% young people drop of their study because of such believe that they cannot appear appropriate educational service compare to their social economical condition. Government policy should prevailed such believe by generating analogous educational process for all as human essential living right.
In conclusion, I agree with the opinion that the expenditure of education system should be cost free as living right without consideration of personal ownership, because it has benefit for changing mindset of society and resolve communal distinction.
- Some people believe that scientists are controlling the world, others, however, others believe that politicians are controlling the world, discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- Some people believe the government should spend money on building train and subway lines to reduce traffic congestion. Others think that building more and wider roads is the better way to reduce traffic congestion. Discuss both views and give your opinion (84)
- New technologies have changed the way children spend their free time. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (78)
- In recent years, the family structure and the role of its members are gradually changing. What kinds of changes can occur? Do you think these changes are positive or negative? (78)
- Studies have suggested that nowadays children watch much more television than they did in the past and spend less time on active or creative things. What are the reasons for this and what measures should be taken to encourage children to spend more time o (67)
- Every day, millions of tons of food are wasted all over the world. Why do you think this is happening? And how can we solve this problem? (84)
- 'At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people.Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages?' (89)
- With a fast pace of modern life more and more people are turning towards fast food for their main meals.Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (84)
- Advertising discourages people from being different individuals by making us all want to do the same and look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Many old buildings protected by law are part of a nation’s history. Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by news ones.How important is it to maintain old buildings?Should history stand in the way of progress? (67)