Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational,otherwise they are a complete waste of timeDo you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational,otherwise they are a complete waste of time

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

One of the most controversial ideas today relates about the children leisure activities. In this essay, I am going to examine this question from both point of view.
On one side of the argument there are people who argue children should be spent their free time for doing proper activities without any educational limitation. The main reason for believing this is children waste more time in the school and they are engage with academic stuff therefore, they want to extra time to relax their mind and enjoy their childhood.
Actually, the childhood is a base of the life therefore, should be give the permission to doing good leisure activities. For an example, we can take some leisure activities such as playing cricket, football and reading books as a result of that, they can learn how to communicate with each other persons and they try to achieve their goals. Furthermore, during the leisure time, sharing the knowledge about technology, science and any other stuff.
On other hand, it is also possible to make the opposing case. It is often argue that in fact, teen-agers should be waste freedom only for educational events. One good illustration of this is we can get chess game hence, children can improve their logical thinking capacity which can train their brain for doing something in proper way.
As a conclusion, due to the above mentioned point I strongly believe, childhood is main step of the life therefore cannot provide any restriction for their leisure activities because they learn different things by different activities and also every experience want to be a good person in the society.

children leisure activities
children's leisure activities

children should be spent their free time
children should spend their free time
their free time should be spent

The main reason for believing this is children waste more time
The main reason for believing this is that children waste more time

and they are engage with academic
and they are engaged with academic

teen-agers should be waste freedom only for educational events.
teen-agers should waste freedom only for educational events.

childhood is main step
childhood is the main step

Sentence: It is often argue that in fact, teen-agers should be waste freedom only for educational events.
Error: teen-agers Suggestion: teenagers

----------------------