Some people especially youngers believe that at adult ages they would have a happier life from their current status On the opposite side some adults admit that teenage years were the best time of their life In my opinion adults would experience more enjoy

Some people, especially youngers, believe that at adult ages, they would have a happier life from their current status. On the opposite side, some adults admit that teenage years were the best time of their life. In my opinion, adults would experience more enjoyable moments than teenagers.
For some individuals, teenage years might be the best time of their life. Although they might not have enough money, they had lots of friends, which gave them the opportunity to accumulate money on holding parties or went on an economical holiday together without any common worries,they are facing these days. But these fun activities are not the only criteria of being happy.
Despite assuming the heavy responsibility, adults will have happier moments from their prior ages. Some people had been working hard since early 20s, so at the age of 30 and above, they will be in comfort zoon. Consequently, they will earn more money to spend on preferable hobbies. For example, they travel almost every desired place or buy as many clothes as they want and these will bring joy in their life. Besides, this period is longer than teenage years, so they will be in touch with happiness stimulate more often. A Person can wait for several good events to come. For example, getting a high-paid job, falling in love with someone, and having babies are the most enjoyable moments in his life.
In conclusion, teenagers have a cheerful spirit due to excess energy and emotional feelings that they frequently experience. But these feelings are temporary, and if they strive for a better future, under any circumstances, they will have a more splore and take action for even more satisfaction.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most
people's lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of
greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.