Some people prefer to live in hot climates whereas others love the lifestyle in countries with a cold climate Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people prefer to live in hot climates, whereas others love the lifestyle in countries with a cold climate. Discuss both views and give your opinion

God has created four weathers to support sustainability of environment on this planet. Some people reckon that summer is preferable to winter. However, others argue that living in a cold climate is better than hot. if I had to make a choice, I would prefer the hot weather, because sunlight provides energy to stay active throughout the day and summer comes with health benefits as well. I will discuss both aspects in detail.

First of all, nature has showered its blessings on humans in summer. For instance, people usually wake up early in the morning and catch up some sunlight during morning walk to warm up their body for hectic routine. In this way, they do better in their daily chores, as they energised their neurons providing support to accomplish their goals. Furthermore, to keep up a work life balance, they have plenty amount of time even after finishing their jobs, since the duration of sunset is longer in summer.

Secondly, if the weather is hot, the perspiration rate increases, allowing humans to get rid of extra fat, thus detoxification occurs naturally. Moreover, deadly virus and bacteria have had lower survival rate in hot climate, hence preventing the prevalence of harmful diseases. For example, COVID-19 cases has been noticed in the U.K, the cold climate country, as compared to hot weather countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on. The reason to this surge had been the cold, damp, and moist climate which is ideal place for virus to replicate.

At the end, the summer weather comes with nature confetti, fruits and vegetables. In hot climate agricultural land considered to be the ideal soil for growing vegetables, fruits, cereal, and wheat. it has been said that this soil actually produces gold for farmers in hot weather by harvesting wheat and other crops.

On the other hand, some suggest cold weather is better for them. The alternate probability to this may be the cold and chill comes with snow, dry fruits, and offers the opportunity to family members sitting on a cosy couch and getting on each other. Some westerns believe that cold can be controlled by wearing warm clothes, unfortunately they couldn't survive in hot boiling weather, since it may cause them to feel more sick leading to heat-stroke.

To conclude, I must say that hot versus cold weather should be the choise of every individual which varies from person to person. However , by embracing the idea of weather choice,I would select the hot weather than cold one. Nonetheless, God has created four weathers, incurring their own natural benefits. So, we shouldn't discriminate and grateful to the nature for whatever it has created for us!