Write a letter to a translation company about the report to be translated urgently You should write about a Explain the content of the letter b Why you need the translated report c Why do you need it urgently

Write a letter to a translation company about the report to be translated urgently. You should write about:
a) Explain the content of the letter?
b) Why you need the translated report?
c) Why do you need it urgently?

Dear sir/ madam, I am writing to draw your attention to inform you about an urgent need of my mother's report. An english translation is required for the radiology scan and i need your assistance in translating it into the said language.

I am sending you her previous history that make it easier for you to write a report and as i am sending you her mri scan films. In order to translate her scan in english this letter also include her report in urdu so tah you can compare it with yours.

I want to send her documents to well-renowned king's hospital in London. Because english is an international language and everyone in England can easily understand the contents of the documents related to my mother's treatment.

my mother's health condition is worsening day-by-day, she is suffering from cancer mentioned in the history paper. so Now you can well imagine the urgent requirement of her scan's translation. I am sending you all the details about her past history and previous report in urdu with mri scan.

Yours faithfully,

Mehwish.