Some People think that modern invention have more problems as compared to their benefits Do you agree or disagree

Since the dawn of the mankind, discoveries and inventions have been playing a major role in improving the quality of life of individuals. From agriculture,to engineering to medicine, reolutionary breaktroughs have pushed the humanity further and beyond the unimaginable. Some people, however, believe that the disadvantges ensued by modern inventions outweigh the benefits. Although every invention is linked to some problems, from my point of view the stance is basically incorrect.

For example, let us have a look to the current situation on the planet and how cutting-edge technologies can help improving the living conditions of millions of people.
High.tech tools like drones, computers and Artifical Intelligence (AI) can have a critical role to face up the challenge of feeding up to eight billion human beings. Beneath the soil, hidden from human eye, a disease infects the roots of a crop. Sensor detect the change, drones identify the affected plants sending data to a computer run by AI. Meanwhile micor-robots take action and a potential disaster is averted. This could be the future of farming. This widen array of technologies have the potential to boost farms´ productivity, boosting efficiency. Armed with these new inventions, farmers will have a greater control over their resources than ever before, at a time when maximizing agricultural productivity has become a global priority. As we can see from this example, which can be reality in the foresseable future, sophisticated technologies can provide benefits to the whole mankind.

Man has thirsted for knowledge since the dawn of time. It is thus no surprise that scientists, engineers, programmers try to improve and to push forward the standards of life through technologßical development.

Another example of the benefits of innovations can be observed in the medical field. From high-tech surgeries to groundbreaking HIV treatments, medical innovations has dramatically improved health outcomes since the 1980s. In many nations, health spending has risen and live expectance has been lenghtened.
In the light of those facts, how can be said that inventions can have a negative impact on human life? How would be our life without electricity, vaccines, medicines, bridges, trains, airplanes?

In conclusion, I think not only that humanity can take advantage of inventions but that scientifical research should even receive more attention and resources to move forward.