Essay topics: Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays advertisements of toys and fast food mostly focus on children. Some think that eventually it affects both children and their family. Do you agree or disagree?
Greetings for the day.!!
I am Divya, working in Marketing Department of your Anand branch, and come to know that management is about to change the working hours for our branch so I am writing this letter to propose some suggestions for the same.
As you know our current working hours 10 AM to 8 PM, but I would like to suggest new hours i.e. 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM. With the new hours employees will get habit to wake up early in the morning and can start a work with fresh mind and with energetic mood, and for the same employees will make the habit of early sleeping. It's a famous quote that if man wants to be healthy and successful he needs to follow one thumb rule that early to bed and early to rise so. One more thing, employees can leave the office hourly and spend some time with the family, by this way they can enjoy both professional as well as personal life and avoid workaholic lifestyle which is not good for employees and enjoy some leisure activities. We a new timing employees will be happy, more energetic and fresh and ultimately it's reflects in productivity of the organisation so it's a win-win situation for both.
Hope you consider my suggestion and forward the same to top management.
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Many jobs at around the house are done manually, but could have been done by machines instead. What are the advantages or disadvantages of this? Give your opinion and include relevant examples (91)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Some people say that not all criminals should be sent to prison. Instead they should do unpaid work to help people in the community. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and relevant examples. (61)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)In some countries people tend to buy used things over new things. What do you think the reasons are? Is it a positive or negative trend? (89)
- Writing Task 1 (a letter)Write a letter to your neighbor to say goodbye, as you decided to leave the area and move to a new home. In your letter say– Explain why you are moving.– What will you miss the most?– Invite him/her to your new home. (73)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You need to attend a family event. Your child will be missing school for a day. Write a letter to the school principal and say– What is the event?– Why is it important for your child to be there?– How will your child make up (61)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You live in a rental accommodation. Due to a recent bad weather event there was a small amount of damage to your apartment. Write a letter to your landlord and say– What was damaged and why?– How is this damage causing you a p (78)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You’re moving out of your rental apartment. Write a letter to your neighbour to say goodbye. In your letter say– When and where do you move?– Why do you move out?– How do you feel about it? (73)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Write a letter to an airline manager to find out about something you forgot on the plane during your travel. In your letter– give details about your flight– describe the item you forgot– explain why it is important that you (78)
- Writing task 2 (an essay)Many people make friends through social sites and chat rooms. Others believe that it is not a good idea to make friends without meeting them face to face. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and rel (73)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Many people believe sport lessons are important in school timetable. Both boys and girls should take part in sports. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion and include relevant examples from your own experi (73)