3) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opini

3) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Live performances are events that people enjoy. It is really exciting to participate in a live concert where you might interact with different people, even you might feel increasing the adrenaline in your body. I agree that it is much better to participate in live performance, rather than watch those in TV for some reasons.

First, live performances are more exciting. Even thought, you might have a good time watching a baseball game in your house with friends and family, it doesn't compare as being close to the baseball's star as you might do it when you are visiting the playground. For instance, I remember when I went to a base ball game with my friends, it was a championship, where Dominican republic was playing against Puerto Rico. I could appreciate each movement and each strike in this game, it was something exciting. After the game, there was a big parade, where we had the chance to meet some baseball players such as David Ortiz and Miguel Tejeda. Even, I took pictures and posted on my face book. As you can see, if I would rather to stay home, I couldn't have enjoyed in this way.

Second, if you attend to live performance, you might make new friends. If you stay home, nothing different will happen because you will be with the same people as always. Notwithstanding, if you go out, you will interact with new people that even might become your friends. Even though, it might be dangerous to speak with strangers, you will feel that you already knew these people. For instances, when I was in the play watching the game, I started a conversation with an old man who has been assisting to those games for many years. At the end of the game, he game me a baseball’s card that was signed for a professional player.

To sum up, for all the reasons stated above, I agree with the statement that it is much better to assist to live performance, rather than watch those from home because it is more exciting and you might make new friends.

with new people that even might become your friends.
with new people who even might become your friends.

it doesn't compare as being close to the baseball's star
Description: check books how to use 'compare'.

I could appreciate each movement and each strike in this game, it was something exciting.
I could appreciate each movement and each strike in this game, and it was something exciting.
I could appreciate each movement and each strike in this game which was something exciting.

he game me
he gave me

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I, you'.

Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences like 'rather than'