a/d always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I think the success of each relationship, and the advancement of each society depends on the truth and trust that have been built between people. This topic can be approached from several angles due to it's complexity. Some people tend to agree that's true , but others would disagree. Deep deliberating to the issue , i believe that, the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. The following discussion reveals my view.

the First exquisite reason to be mentioned is that, the truth will make the person more valuable, reliable, and he will be in the position that everybody will sign on him. For instance , i'm working in a computer company, there is worker he always do wrong issues , that shouldn't be done ,and at the same time when he has been asked about them , he deny to tell the truth. After that , all the workers know that he is lying all the time, as a result no one admire him for his unacceptable behavior.

Second reason deserves some points, saying the truth is the easiest way to get best results and best future, even it sometimes hurts. But i think it would lead to best way. For example , when i was in elementary school, i had a friend who wasn't study well , his grades were so bad , so he was always cheating. He thought he will get goode scores by cheating. , one time we had a test , he was trying to cheat , he brought small paper with him to get some tips from it , i saw him , i was thinking is it better to tell the teacher or not, at this moment i decided to tell my teacher , i was so impressed though. She was being disappointed from him ,and the student at that time became so angry from me. Later he decided to study well , and he depended on himself to get good grades. After that he came to me and thanked me a lot. So even the truth would be hurts. But we will get a lot of advantages from it.

All in all, based on the arguments mentioned above, i firmly concur that, telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relathionship between people. Because , it's worthwhile and specious for their future.

between people
between two people
among people

there is worker he always do wrong issues ,
there is worker who always does wrong issues ,

when he has been asked about them , he deny to tell the truth
when he has been asked by them , he denies to tell the truth

no one admire him
no one admires him

who wasn't study well ,
who wasn't studying well ,

Sentence: He thought he will get goode scores by cheating. , one time we had a test , he was trying to cheat , he brought small paper with him to get some tips from it , i saw him , i was thinking is it better to tell the teacher or not, at this moment i decided to tell my teacher , i was so impressed though.
Error: goode Suggestion: good

Sentence: All in all, based on the arguments mentioned above, i firmly concur that, telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relathionship between people.
Error: relathionship Suggestion: relationship

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.