a/d. the extended family (grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles) is less important now than it was in the past.

Family is an unit of society. In old era, people were living in joint families, while now a days person prefers a nuclear family. The advancements in technology and in society have increased the distance between people. Life of a person is taken by responsibilities, duties and works, but the importance of a family member has remain the same. So, according to me, today also the extended family is as important as it was before.

Firstly, Now as the world is expanding, people move away from homes to get jobs and to nurture their families. I clearly remember that my father stayed in his hometown along with his parents throughout his life. He was taking care of his family business. Now, when my brother decided to do a job in a metro city. He migrated to another country with his family. Now, he need good care for his children. He want to give good nourishment to children. He want to teach good dogmas of lives to his children. So, my parents went to his place to take care of his children and to teach them good things. As a result I can say that this incidence reveals the importance of joint family.

Secondly, life has become competition. A person has to struggle a lot for his progress. People are becoming multitasking. They are overburdened by duties. It gives them stress. Science has proven that those, who are staying in joint family are having less chances for depression. Those can enjoy life in better way. This scenario gives the importance of cousins, aunts, uncles. Without them, it is difficult to socialize. We together can celebrated happiness, sorrow. We can not enjoy life fully if we stay in nuclear family.

Additionally, they are the beloved ones and always ready to help us in our good or bad time. When I was hospitalized and my husband was alone to take care of me. My cousin helped us by giving economical and moral support. It is easy to overcome many difficulties with the help of the family members. In conclusion, life is nothing without grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts.

but the importance of a family member has remain the same.
but the importance of a family member has remained the same.

He want to give good nourishment
He wants to give good nourishment

Sentence: He want to teach good dogmas of lives to his children.
Description: The fragment He want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: We together can celebrated happiness, sorrow.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and celebrated