Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

This is an excelente promt. Fromm y point of view I think that this is true, I agree with this sentences. Telling the truth is like a chain of good things in a relationship. Why say this?, by the follow reasons, Trust, relationship of many years or inclusive of all life and help us to maintein a beautiful relationship.
First, I consider that always telling the truth is very important in any relationship. A important point is the trust. The trust is other consideration very important, but the trust is a consecuence of always telling the truth. The trust also is delicated and especial because is easy lost the trust of the people. In may case, I can´t say lies to my wife, its make me feel very bad. I prefer say always the truth to her no matter the problema or the situation.
Second, when the person have the habito of always telling the truth in some cases the realtionship will be by long time. For example, is very common that a married with trust of one hundred percent will be permanent. The truth always accompanyto the trust in a married.
Third, when a relationship are based in the truth the relationship will be beatiful. I sure that the realtionships more awsomes are made with trust. For instance, my grandparents have seventy married years. The principal characteristics in this relationship is the truth this allow a beautiful enviroment bewteen persons.
In summary, I agree with this promt. Always telling the truht is the best way to conserve a raltionship and this allow have a relationship by sevaral years based in beatiful love.