Essay topics: Both large cars and small cars have their advantages and disadvantages. Write about some of those advantages. State which type of car you prefer and why?
When it comes to buy a car, people should consider which type of vehicle is suitable for them. The size of a car is an important factor. I personally prefer small sized car because it consume less fuel, it is more economical, and rather appropriate for urban areas.
Since small cars are less heavy than large ones, their engine needs to produce lesser amount of mechanical pull. Consequently, their fuel usage is moderate comparing to heavy vehicles. The less the fossil fuel is burned by a combustion engine, the less green house gases will be released to the atmosphere. In addition, the green cars, which do not emit pollutant exhaust gases, are produced in small scales in order to minimize their energy consumption. This makes small cars even more favorable, specifically to people who are fond of green acts, than the large cars.
Furthermore, considering the expense of filling up a gas tank, lower need for fossil fuel in small cars leads to relatively lower expenditure. The amount of money saves up in this way can be spend on, for example, going to a trip or renting a good apartment flat.
Finally, a small car is very convenient for urban areas because it takes less space. Finding a park place is very easy when the full length of a care is less than two meters. Parking a large car in a fully packed parking area is like a nightmare. Moreover, city traffic is often heavy, especially during rush hours. A small size car will manage better to escape from the jam than a huge car.
In summary, car manufacturing should respond to the needs of all potential customers. However, for urban dweller like me the best choice of automobile is the one with the minimum need for fuel which can easily do maneuver in crowded streets. Thus, I prefer having a small car.
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (45)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (95)