Children should be occupied at all times and should never be left to their own devices.
Many of us might be asking the same questions to our selves nowadays. Along with the impact of technology and widely usage of it in our lives eventually, we are facing with serious changes in our lives and our children’s. Even if you are not a mother or father there is undoubtedly a significant risk for the lives of our children. But here comes main question, what should be the task of parent’s in such a circumstance, should they keep their children away from technology or leave him / her alone and let whatever if she or he requests ? This essay will try to make you think the answer for th...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Compare ad contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations. 90
- Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbour? 90
- Some people think that human needs for farmland housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals 67
- When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country; others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons support your answer. 90
- Children should be occupied at all times and should never be left to their own devices. 90
Sentence: Further to this another disadvantage of leaving our kids alone with their devices is a certain risk for the family which is keeping our children away from the family, whether we like or not.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to this and another
No. of Words: 618 350
Write the essay in 30 minutes.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 26 15
No. of Words: 618 350
No. of Characters: 2641 1500
No. of Different Words: 287 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.986 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.273 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.343 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 157 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 104 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 61 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 33 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.769 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.009 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.615 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.278 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.43 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.22 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5