Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbour?

Neighbours are people living next to us and they are so important in our daily lives. We can feel their absence if we do not have any communication with them or their presence might be a great joy for us if we maintain good relations. On the other an annoying neighbour can be a big risk and might interrupt us anytime. But what should be qualities of a neighbour what would we look for? Someone helpful, reliable or someone social, maybe all of them are essential.

It would be great to ask someone’s help anytime you would need, especially if he is the man living near you. It is undoubtedly a big advantage to have a helpful neighbour. All of us might need assistance and the guy living next to us would be the first person we could ask for it, if he or she tends to support. You have to reach the airport immediately with your wife or husband but the baby – sitter has not arrived yet and you have no one to leave your child but your neighbour only. You have to leave home immediately otherwise you can miss your flight. Assuming that you have a good relation with your neighbour you would not think about leaving your kid to them so you could head to airport. Your helpful neighbour could save the day.

Additionally you must spend time together with your neighbour. Many of us return our homes with an “ugly” face due to the intensity and stress of our business lives. Who would not like to have a bottle of beer with his neighbour for relaxing a bit or having a trip to somewhere far from the city as a group, as families? This could definitely be a great opportunity to socialize and get rid of stress and moreover we could create ourselves a comfort zone which could make us comfortable eventually. However an unsocial neighbour could be a great headache. They would never look into your face nor say good morning, hello, etc. Besides they might be a barrier for your social life, they could knock your door each time you were having time with your friend at you home and a little bit noise could be “reason of war” between two apartments.

Furthermore we all would like to have a reliable neighbour. Today we are all tending not to trust anyone but a trustworthy neighbour could change our mind completely. Someone we could trust, to whom we can leave the keys of our apartment without hesitation so the repairmen could come home and repair the installation even if we are not at home. Ultimately you could call your neighbour and share your intimate life with them without any doubt.

Consequently a good neighbour would mean a lot for all of us considering the weak sociality we have nowadays. We could spend wonderful times with them; share everything with them so we could become close friends that would colour our lives totally.

On the other an annoying neighbour can be a big risk and might interrupt us anytime.
On the other hand, an annoying neighbour can be a big risk and might interrupt us anytime.

Sentence: Consequently a good neighbour would mean a lot for all of us considering the weak sociality we have nowadays.
Error: sociality Suggestion: No alternate word