college year are best time in a persons life

Many thinks that college is a restricted period of their lifes. For instance,they think that college is wasting of time and they don't know how to manage their time with studying, work and social life. However,they ended up in low degrees and leave everything behind. From my point of view,i think it's the most beautiful time of my life for many reasons that i will explain.

First,teachers were very friendly and funny.They helped us in many things, not only in our materials and how to become a successful doctor,but also socially, for instance,i had teacher who were very close to me, listen to me,giving me advices on how to deal with peoples. The teachers taught us how to fulfill the class with enthusiastic , helping each others, loving each others.

Second,college helped me to improve my social life dramatically. I met many peoples from different backgrounds,i learned many words from different countries,many kinds of food.for instance,i met italian friend who taught me how to cook pasta in their way. We used to talk about cultures and different religions and understood each others. All of us unite together as a large group to share some activities,like football, and soccer. we made a great study as a small group to encourage each others.

Third,knowledge is the most important thing to learn, we gain knowledge from college. Knowledge that we learned from college improve our social life and career, will give us a chance to find many opportunities in future. Therefore,i learned a sense of responsibility. for instance, i lived in a campus where we feed ourselves, we clean our rooms and clothes.

In conclusion,advantages of college is more way better than the disadvantages. I think the college years make the best of person's memory. I'ts a yeas of brilliant memories of youth energy and interesting relationships.

i had teacher who were very close to me
i had teachers who were very close to me

advantages of college is more way better than the disadvantages.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

Sentence: The teachers taught us how to fulfill the class with enthusiastic , helping each others, loving each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: We used to talk about cultures and different religions and understood each others.
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: All of us unite together as a large group to share some activities,like football, and soccer. we made a great study as a small group to encourage each others.
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

-------------------