Do you agree or disagree with the following the statement Being creative rather than planning carefully helps people come up with the best solution a problem

Do you agree or disagree with the following the statement?
Being creative rather than planning carefully, helps people come up with the best solution a problem.

As some people may hold the view that the creativity is a sole and decent solution for any problem; however, some others take an opposite viewpoint, and believe that being well-scheduled is an appropriate way to overcome the difficulty. I firmly agree with the second belief. In the following paragraph I will delve into the most outstanding reasons to explicate my perspective with details.

The first exquisite reason which advocates my idea is the importance of time saving in the solving a problem. Although a range of the solution with the creativities and broad imaginations comes into the mind and they renders a huge amount of alternatives, there is no any guarantee to support that a specific creative plan will decode the problem in the required period. In this scenario a well-organized program with the definite steps assure that the task will be hold on in the specific duration and the problem will be solved in that period. Consequently, it illustrates a simple but well-scheduled plan has the priority toward a creative solution without insurance for its response on that duration.

The second reason is that by planning carefully it will be convenient to focus on the subject. According to the noteworthy intelligible surviving conducted in my country Iran, more than sixty nine percent of the employees of a specific company in Tehran with the well-oriented plans are more productive in their jobs rather than the employees with a broad creativities, and the first and main cause of this success is the full concentration on their occupation. Hence, a plan with lucidly expressed steps is a sufficient track to tackle the problem.

The third reason which confirms the accuracy of my perspective is the convenience leads by a planned process task. It is explicitly obvious that by a well-definite program the occupation will be stress free. Or at least, it will be done with less concern. As a matter of fact, the schedule comprehensively explains the stages of the tasks and their difficulties. Thus, in this condition all problems are previously expressed and a suitable solution is selected, and it leads to have a stress less stuff. A vivid example of this scenario which shed light to subject is my own experience at my final exam. It was really a tough and comprehensive subject and I had to cover whole subject in a restricted duration. By a well-organized program I studied all subjects with details and gained the best grade in my class.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead to the result that a decent plan is more helpful to tackle and handle a difficult situation. Above all, by a good schedule the difficulties will deal time sufficiently, with an appropriate focus on task, without any stresses or concerns.

Sentence: Although a range of the solution with the creativities and broad imaginations comes into the mind and they renders a huge amount of alternatives, there is no any guarantee to support that a specific creative plan will decode the problem in the required period.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and renders

will be hold on in the specific duration
will be held on in the specific duration