Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

There is un deniable fact that, the school plays a crucial role in our life. It instills the importance of education and inroduces us to the joys of learning in our young minds. It helps in shaping our distinctive personalities. Some people would agree that,the children should learn a foreign language as soon as they start school, while others disagree. In my view, i agree that, children should learn foreign language as early as possible, for two important reasons.

The main reason is that, this foreign language will cave in their minds. In my country we have aphorism says that, children who are getting knowledge from early years of life, it likes caving in the roacks. In other word, this foriegn language will stay for the whole life in their brain. For example, when I was in my country, they taught us English as a foreign languge as soon as the school start. It was so easy to us to get along well with this language. significantly, it plays important role in our life later. Because English it is the popular language in most of the world's country, moreover , when i traveled with my family to London, it was easy to me to dialoge with the citizens there. So , I appreciated my school beacuse they taught me this language earlier in my life.as we can see how important to learn a foreign language earlier.

The second important reason is that,to land a job. Many jobs today require the person who has bilingual tongue. For example, when i want to get a job as a dental assistant in my country, many offices require the person who can speak 2 languages. And because i knew 2 languages so it was easy to me to land a good job without any difficulties. This is because I learned the second language in the first year of my elementary school. And now, I speak the second language fluently. While, my cousin, he is a dental assistant as me. He didn't learn any foreign language in his elementory school, and though he learned second language in the college years, he cannot speak well or use the second language in a perfect manner. as a result he couldn't get job till now.

All in all, according to the arguments mentioned above, personally, I agree that children should learn a foreign language as soon as the school start because they can get the whole knowledge from this language and to increase the opportunities of getting a good job. We should encourage our kids to learn a different languages earlier in their life, and I'm sure we will let our kids get a lot of benefits from doing so.

The second important reason is that,to land a job.
The second important reason is to land a job.

Sentence: It instills the importance of education and inroduces us to the joys of learning in our young minds.
Error: inroduces Suggestion: introduces

Sentence: In my country we have aphorism says that, children who are getting knowledge from early years of life, it likes caving in the roacks.
Error: roacks Suggestion: rocks

Sentence: In other word, this foriegn language will stay for the whole life in their brain.
Error: foriegn Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: For example, when I was in my country, they taught us English as a foreign languge as soon as the school start.
Error: languge Suggestion: language

Sentence: Because English it is the popular language in most of the world's country, moreover , when i traveled with my family to London, it was easy to me to dialoge with the citizens there.
Error: dialoge Suggestion: dialogue

Sentence: So , I appreciated my school beacuse they taught me this language earlier in my life.as we can see how important to learn a foreign language earlier.
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because

Sentence: He didn't learn any foreign language in his elementory school, and though he learned second language in the college years, he cannot speak well or use the second language in a perfect manner. as a result he couldn't get job till now.
Error: elementory Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 455 while No. of Different Words: 192

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

---------------------