Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.
Occupation is a serious issue in people's lives, any individual follows a complex path of education to find a proper job after his graduation. While some people may hold be the belief that a person should start the first secure job offer takes; others, on the other hand, hold an opposite outlook and believe that the mankind should occupy in a job which appeals his willing. I mostly do concur with the second group, in what follows, I will list the most conspicuous reasons to rear by perspective.
The first striking reason which should be highlighted is the amount of salary that a person gets from his job. There is a possibility that a person does get a job offer from his initial job interview; meanwhile, the offered salary is under the person's monthly demand. In this scenario, is it a sound option to accept this offer? This fact also gets more importance by the consideration of money spend during education. According to the noteworthy study conducted in my country, each family on average spends seventy million dollars for its kid's education until his graduation from the university in the undergraduate program. Besides, the approximate income of each family in my country is half a million dollars. These numbers lucidly lineate the burden of education cost over parents. In this case, it is a wise option to find a job which can fulfill the entire expenses in a shorter period. Thus, accepting the low-income but secure occupation is not a sufficient option.
Another equally crucial reason which should be discussed here is the impact of eagerness on the success of a person. Indeed, as an individual is satisfied with his occupation or responsibilities, he works harder and possesses a higher chance of triumph. In this case, the flourishing and achieving further status at that specific task is warranted. An obvious instance of this reason is my own experience. After graduation from the university, for the sake of financial issue, I worked in an irrelevant job for a year to save some money. Otherwise, since the working condition of that job did not appeal my desire, I spend more money rather than saving. For example, while I earned thirty dollars a day, I spent sixty dollars a week for consultation with psychology to feel better. Consequently, most of my earn had spent on the consequence of my reluctance to my job.
However, some groups may believe that in some situation a person is obligated and has to accept that available offer instead of the future promises. Although it is valid that some environments force mankind to do a task unwillingly; it does not mean that he has to continue for his entire life span. In fact, as he can start to work on a secure job, he also has to seek his desired occupation, to satisfy his wish. Otherwise, it could lead to dramatic outcomes.
All in all, all the aforementioned reasons and facts explicitly illustrate that mankind should follow a job which satisfies his desire instead of guaranteed one. Since the salary should response to the whole cost, and people should feel happy with their attempts.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||marysv||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||a0000||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||bishoy||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||FarhadEbrahimi||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||fu2tian2||71||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||ghazalsaed1995||76||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||servatan7||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||hosna69||60||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks firstname.lastname@example.org||60||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Claire Ying||70||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)