Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

Friends are important part of our live. Friendship is beautiful relationship between two person with the bond of love, trust and care. Friendship do not depends on whether the person is our old friend or a new friend, but it depends upon contribution of care of two people to relationship. Some may believe that it is easier to keep old friends rather than new friends. But I believe that, making new friends add new prospective and new experience in to our life.

First, to keep friendship alive, it is very necessary to keep in touch. Nowadays, we can see that lots of people moved from one place to other place for variety of reasons. So it becomes hard to maintain long distance relationship between friends. Although, advance in technology created social networking sits such as FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, which helps to keep in touch with our friends and family, but daily work and life makes person that busy that he does not get time to contact old friend through social networking sites. In long run, old friends become vanish from list. However, new friends are one who give us company in new environment. It is not always true that new friends harm us. For example, when I moved to California from New Jersey. I missed my old friends and I used to massage them daily but as the time passed, my old friends stopped massaging me and I felt so bad that they forget me. But in few months I made one new friend named "Pari", who is same as me, we both like to do adventure things, which made us not only good but best friends forever. So sometimes new friends also become part of our life without any problem.

Secondly, making a new friend, would add new experience in our life. Although old friends know about our good and bad things but habits will change time to time, so old friends are no longer familiar with our new habits and nature. Furthermore, new friends know everything about us and they become so important for us that we can not imagine life without them. Besides, friendship experience of new friends are totally different, as we do not know everything about each other as like an old friend. For instance, when I was in college, one of my new friends is from India. I usually heard her talking in her native language "Hindi" to her parents on phone. I was very passionate about to learn new language, and I learnt "Hindi" language from her. So old friends are important but making new friends is always having a new experience.

Finally, old friends know about our proc and cons, so they may be take an advantage of us. While we are not completely open book to new friends. So we do not have to worry about being cheated or hurt. A little talk with a new friends also help us even though we never seen each other in person, such as friends from social networking sites.

Friendship do not depends on
Friendship does not depend on

making new friends add
making new friends adds

new friends are one who give us
new friends are ones who give us

A little talk with a new friends also help us even though we never seen each other in person,
A little talk with a new friends also helps us even though we have never seen each other in person,

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

You may try this pattern to make essays shorter but more polished:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.