Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?it is more important for student to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn factsUse specific examples and reasons to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?
it is more important for student to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts
Use specific examples and reasons to support your answer

The education is a very important part of our lives. The people learn to get good carrier and they also get more respect from society. Some people agree with that it is more important for student to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Others would disagree. In my view I agree with it for two important reasons.

The main reason is that the students will get more information if they understand the ideas. They will get feedback about discussion from teachers. For example, in Baghdad city, my hometown, I was studying a chemistry in university. My professor was explaining any ideas and everything. In the beginning, all students were boring from this class because it was take forever. After that we discovered all this information help us in others classes. During in his class, we got more information about different subject because we were discussing any idea. As you can see that discussion do strongly impact our education.

Another reason for my opinion is that ideas and concepts will never forget if we understand it. In order to keep it in our mind from researches and feedbacks. For instance, when I was a kid. I was asking my father a lot question because I was hearing the facts but I didn't understand it. I give him hard time from my question, but he was responding to me. I remembered when I asked him about the earth. He was discussing with me about the earth and how we are living on it. He bought book on space. I really like these books. I will never forget this information because I learned a lot about earth. This experience taught me that the explain and understand are more important than learn facts.

In sum, it is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Not only will get more information and feedback but they also will never forget these ideas. We should all understand everything in our world.

Some people agree with that it is more important for student
Some people agree that it is more important for student

a lot question
a lot of questions

Sentence: In the beginning, all students were boring from this class because it was take forever.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and take

Sentence: After that we discovered all this information help us in others classes.
Description: The fragment information help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and classes

because I learned a lot about earth
because I learned a lot about the earth

Not only will get more information and feedback but they also will never forget these ideas
Not only will they get more information and feedback but they also will never forget these ideas

-----------------------