TPO2 q1

TPO2 q1

The article states the best way to approach certain new project is to assemble a group of people into a team and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that the theory in passage incorrect and inaccurate in reality and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that group of people has a wider rang of knowledge and skills than any single individual is likely to possess. The professor refutes this point by stating that some members got almost free ride. They didn't help other members to finish project, But if their team did a good job, they will get benefit from it.

Second, the article claims that groups can work more quickly in response to the task and can come up with highly creative solutions to problem. However, the professor contends that they will take a long time to reach a result. Many meeting between members to reach final decision

Third, the reading avers that group process can be very rewarding for members of the team. The lecture opposes this point by saying that some members want warn the group from mistake. The group will ignore these warning. Finally,after the project failed and it didn't success. All members in group will be blame for that even the members was doing well in project.

the theory in passage incorrect
the theory in passage is incorrect

group of people has a wider rang of knowledge and skills than any single individual is likely to possess
a group of people have a wider rang of knowledge and skills than any single individual who is likely to possess

to reach final decision
to reach a final decision

some members want warn the group from mistake.
some members want to warn the group from mistakes.

and it didn't success
and it didn't succeed

All members in group will be blame for that even the members was doing well in project.
All members in group will be blamed for that even the members were doing well in the project.

---------------------