Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.Use specific reasons and examples to support your a

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Sports and social activites are an important part of our live. Every body should training because the sports and social activities change mode for people, and it's fun. Some people they will agree sports and social activities should receive financial support same classes and libraries; while others would disagree even though for it is waste a money for one reason. In my view, I agree with that for two important reasons.

The main reason is that sports and social activities are health for our body. In order to, I read on newspaper workout as running is so good for heart and circulation blood in our body. For example, my father was strong man. I remembered him when I was kid so strong and healthy. Before five years ago, he got sick, and I took him to hospital. Doctors said he has high blood pressure. He should be careful with his diet and loss weight. Then he started running every day. Now he is so healthy. As you can see sports and social activities have direct effect on our health.

Another reason for my opinion is that we will enjoy with our family and friends. In order to, the people are going to park to ride bicycle with their family. They really enjoy with him. It's important to have fun with our family and friends. For instance, when I was kid. I was living in small town, our town don't have anything from field to play and gem. One day I was playing football with my friend in street. It was a lot cars in street, I throwed the soccer far and my friend was running behind the soccer. The car hit him and got hurt, and we took him to emergency room. After that, the city decided to built field to play football. After the stadium finished, we went there and started play football every day and spent time together. we had a lot fun time. This experience taught me that the joy is most important in our lives. Sports and social activities make us most joy.

In sum, I agree with sports and social activities are important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Not only will sports and social activities are good for health but also have good time with your friends and family. We should support this decision to make good environment for our self and our kids

Some people they will agree sports and social activities
Some people will agree sports and social activities

while others would disagree even though for it is waste a money for one reason
while others would disagree even though it is waste a money for one reason

In order to, I read on newspaper workout as running is so good for heart and circulation blood in our body.
Description: check books how to use 'In order to'

my father was strong man.
my father was a strong man.

when I was kid
when I was a kid

In order to, the people are going to park to ride bicycle

I was living in small town,
I was living in a small town,

Not only will sports and social activities are good for health but also have good time with your friends and family.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Sports and social activites are an important part of our live.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities

Sentence: It was a lot cars in street, I throwed the soccer far and my friend was running behind the soccer.
Error: throwed Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------