Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The most important investment for a big company is to improve the efficiency and proficiency of its employees

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The most important investment for a big company is to improve the efficiency and proficiency of its employees.

In some people’s opinion, dedicating money to enhance employees’ efficiency and proficiency is the most important things to achieve. However, this opinion is wrong and superficial, it is elevating the system and more promote the merchandise that contributes greatest methods for the company.

It must be taken into account, first, that improving all employees’ efficiency—from the bottom to the top—seems a good idea to promote the company to become better, but it is not as true as they thought. Although the company provides a great source to let their staff to improve themselves, most of them don’t use it and some of them learned and enhance themselves only for moving to better or bigger companies. This strategy isn’t any work and waste lots of money. Differently, when the company spends more on advertise their product obviously and plenty, customer may like to purchase some goods, they just need to cost some money to let proficiency advertiser make an excellent propaganda. Isn’t this strategy more cheap and significant?

It cannot deny that elevate employees’ efficiency and the ability to handle the work may have some use, but it is not an absolutely well decision. As the aforementioned of the example, the company just finds some prior advertiser to promote the product they don’t need to improve their employee’s ability to make an excellent propaganda. Most importantly, there is another alternative to allow the company to success without enhance their staff more efficiency. In this rapidly society, everyone always change their work to find more opportunity to achieve. If the company needs to let their new employees have some lesson to improve the efficiency and proficiency each time, the money must spend a lot. By contrast, the system and the technology only need to update by annual, the new system can deal the program rapidly and the high-level technology can settle hard problems easily, all of this benefit is better than improve the employees’ efficiency and proficiency. Moreover, the cost of the company spent not only cheaper also more worthy.

Compared to improving employees’ efficiency and ability, making good advertisement and update the system and technology annual affords better opportunity to make the company more success. It is only safe to say that, therefore, to embrace this choose to make the company more successful.