Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many of us honestly believe that parents are the best teachers. Although this statement has some reasons to exist in particular when we speak about early childhood, professional educators have some unquestionable advantages such as professional knowledge about their subject and specific experience with students which make them better teachers than parents.

To begin with, we cannot underestimate a role of parents in upbringing of a child. In fact, biologically children are prone to mimic and copy behavior of their relatives. As a result, parents teach their offspring to social norms and customs and traditions. To illustrate the impact of parents, we may imagine that two siblings who were born simultaneously from the same mother are brought up by different parents, who belong to distinct cultures, the children will demonstrate different behavior which reflects norms of families in which they were bought up. In other words, parents have strong influence on children and therefore can be considered as teachers. However, may we aver that they are the best ones?

As far as I am concerned, the answer on this question is "no" because parents' expertise and knowledge is limited. By contrast, professional teachers have more profound knowledge about their field. For instance, an average parent may struggle to explain laws of physics even if the parent knows them. At the same time, a teacher of physics who was taught to work with children or/and adolescents will be able to give the material in the way which suits to children’s abilities. From this view point a professional educator has a strong advantage because he or she has not only knowledge about the subject studied but also possesses understanding of children's psychology as well.

Finally, educators who often spend their lives by teaching youngsters acquire indispensable expertise in this activity. To illustrate the idea, imagine that all your life you have being painted cars. This experience will give you profound understanding about the fields: kinds of paints, their characteristics etc. The expertise may allow the painter to choose the best paint in each case. In the same vein, educator is able to find a key to each student. By contrast, parents who probably have only one child cannot have such volume of experience.

In conclusion, although parents definitely have some effect on children, they cannot be seen as the best teachers owing to the fact that they have not got adequate expertise and knowledge about upbringing of children.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. like:

they cannot be seen as the best teachers owing to the fact that
they have not got adequate expertise and knowledge about upbringing of children.

-----------------------